Thursday, October 24, 2013

Off-Campus Style: Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails

So I realized "Boston Campus Style" doesn't make much sense when I don't live on campus, eh?


I don't know if it's just this time of year, but I've felt crazy busy the last couple of weeks! I didn't think midterms were going to be a big deal this year, but I've been buried in work and school obligations for days. Every night I just hit the pillow and fall right asleep! So in a way, I guess it's good?

It was a beautiful fall day last week - not too warm, not too cold. The nice thing about this new 'hood is that there are plenty of big, green outdoor spaces to hang out in! It's the perfect stress reliever. So Craig and I went and had a picnic in the park. He's getting good at these outfit photos, don't you think? :)





Dress: Primark
Cardigan: Target
Tights: Alloy
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Minnetonka
Earrings: Flea market

Guest appearance by Craig's shadow.
An aside about this dress: a few weeks after I got it, I saw Aidy Bryant wearing it on SNL! I died. She has the cutest style.
ETA: I just realized this is my 50th post! Wow! It feels like a lot more than that, but maybe because I'm so bad at consistently updating :). Thanks for coming on this ride with me - here's to 50 more!


6 comments :

  1. Love those tights! Looking great, even without your go-to photographer ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was beautiful last week; I loved it so much! And now it is sunny, and cold. :(

    www.TheAstronista.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit, especially your earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pixie cut is so cute! I miss mine so much but I'm trying to grow my hair out right now. :(

    Ugh, so confession, I love red tights but I'm scared to wear them because I'm afraid they'll make my legs look big. Isn't that ridiculous? Haha, you look darling in yours though so I maybe I'll go grab a pair. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha no I totally get that! I try to find pairs that are "wine" colored rather than straight-up red, I think it makes a big difference :).

      Delete