Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March Roundup

Hey guys! Long time no see. I'll be honest with you: this semester has been absolutely insane, the weather has been REALLY bumming me out, and I spilled some water on my Macbook a couple of weeks ago. These things combined to make for a pretty bad blogging environment, so my apologies for the radio silence. I figured I'd give you guys an Insta-roundup so you can see what I've been up to in the past month!
1. My dog likes to hold hands sometimes // 2. Finally reunited with some of my high school friends! // 3. Tried some Yuengling...it's really hyped up around here! // 4. My neighborhood is pretty even with slushy snow. // 5. Boston malls are so intense. // 6. Got my laptop case all decked out! // 7. Anyone recognize the obscure Johnny Depp reference above my wine bottle shelf? // 8. My weather app lied to me and I was stuck on campus with useless sunglasses on a cloudy, chilly day. // 9. My apartment decor is coming along nicely! I might give you guys a living room tour in a few days.







1 comment :