Friday, November 1, 2013

October in Instagrams

Happy post-Halloween, guys! I hope you didn't OD on candy. I can't believe it's November already! I've got my Christmas music curated and ready to go for every annoying T ride...how grumpy can you be while listening to Frosty the Snowman, am I right?

This has been a super fun month! Here are some highlights in Instagrams:


1//Some daisy-chained photos above my vanity! 2//Can you believe I kept these pretty mums alive for a month?! 3//The most beautiful sunset above Coolidge Corner. 4//A lovely day in Boston. 5//Halloween greetings from Jesse Pinkman and Walter White (not pictured: Craig had $10,000 and a pack of cards to become "New Hampshire Walt" LOL). 6//Happy tiny pumpkin! 7//My adorable coworkers and I dressed up for Halloween. 8//I met Wes Craven this month!! He signed my Freddy doll. I was geeking out :D.

Now onto Thanksgiving and holiday shopping...Happy November, everyone!


1 comment :