Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Boston Campus Style: We Can Do It!

IMG_0970

I was channeling my inner Rosie the Riveter this week. I need the strength! The amount of papers I have due this week is beyond anything I could have imagined - but, knock on wood, I think my real estate woes are almost over! And not a moment too soon...


This is another very slow week, for me. Do you feel that? I just want it to be Friday so I can have a night away from homework and watch Jurassic Park 3D in peace! But thankfully, the weather is catching up with the season (yesterday notwithstanding). I couldn't stand another week of cloudy days! I was beyond ecstatic that I could finally traipse around without a coat on - I laid out in the Boston Common for 2 hours the other day! Isn't it funny how much the weather can change your mood? Now I know I'm just getting greedy, but I wish this wind would let up now...blunt bangs and windy days are not a good combination.


IMG_0963


IMG_0964


IMG_0968


Chambray and faux leather jacket: Target
Shorts: LC Lauren Conrad (Kohl's)
Headband: ASOS
Necklace: Marc Jacobs
Flats: Blowfish


Thank you Z for the lovely pictures!



3 comments :

  1. Great to see another person in Boston share my pain with the wind; it was nuts yesterday! I am also becoming greedy with this nice weather, I need more! Tomorrow should be great though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that's so good to hear! I can't wait to stay outside in the sunshine all day...I get so bummed out on windy, chilly days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEE why you so cute! Tell me about the papers girl - I have that last mag piece to write and I'm not excited.

    ReplyDelete