Thursday, April 11, 2013

Things I Love Thursdays

Happy almost weekend! Yet another very long week...but it was studded with really awesome weather! It doesn't get better than 72 degrees in April, I think. :) Here are a few things that made me smile this week:



As you've probably discovered by now, "Reasons My Son is Crying" is so hilarious


[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnXjbOPASMo]

A puppy reenacting the Jeep scene from Jurassic Park! PS, you seriously need to see Jurassic Park 3D, preferably with a large audience. It's a revelation.



This dog is so zen.


Screen Shot 2013-04-10 at 11.31.17 PM



I don't think shoes get cuter than these ModCloth Chance Greeting Flats.



This armoire-turned-home-office idea is brilliant! I'm becoming a bit of a home decorating junkie in light of moving into a new space in the fall.



This ice cube tray is the coolest (pun totally intended). You don't need to fill up the individual compartments and (most importantly) it's shaped like a little polar bear!



Homemade Almond Joy. Awesome. Make mine dark chocolate, please!


IMG_0518



And last but not least, Boston looked like this yesterday. I don't want to talk about the fact that it's 45 and gross out now. This was taken on my way to getting free Ben & Jerry's for the second time in 2 days. I want to remain in this past moment forever.



4 comments :

  1. Ha! I had not seen the Reasons My Son is Crying. Hilarious!

    Also, that idea of a cabinet becoming a desk totally reminds me of secretary desks from the forties.

    ANd those shoes are adorable.

    Thanks for sharing.

    www.withtoutastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. reasons my son is crying...pure gold. I'm actually dying over how cute he is. AND WE NEED THAT POLAR BEAR ICE CUBE THING. STAT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend showed me "reasons my son is crying" to cheer me up, and boy did it work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that pup is so cute! maddie on things is one of my favorite blogs =]

    ReplyDelete